Yogurts are a great healthy snack that can include just about any combination of ingredients to result in something yummy and tasty. If you are looking for some inspiration to make your own try this fab recipe for a dairy free alternative packed full of good fats and vitamins.
- 2 Organic Bananas
- Half an Avocado
- 1 tsp of Fresh Lemon Juice (zing!)
- Half a tsp of vanilla extract
- Half a tsp of ground cinnamon
- Half a cup of pumpkin seeds
- One cup of pomegranate seeds
- Placed your chopped banana and sliced avoacdo flesh into the blender alongside the lemon juice, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Put the cover on the blender and give it a good whizz till you have a smooth and thick consistency
- Grab two glasses and create alternating layers of pumpkin and pomegranate seeds before adding the creamy yoghurt on top. Fill both glasses to the top and finish with a sprinkling of pomegranate seeds to finish
- Place both in the fridge to chill for half an hour before serving. Enjoy!