Smoothies are awesome! Quick, healthy and totally tasty - but why only put it in a glass? Check out this Green Smoothie Bowl recipe and never blend the same again :)
- 1 sliced and frozen banana
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup frozen mango
- ¼ ripe avocado
- Toppings : dried shredded coconut, granola, oats, nuts or seeds and fresh fruit of choice
- Add all the ingredients (apart from toppings) to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more almond milk to thin if required.
- For more protein, you can add almond or peanut butter! This also offsets / enhances the natural sweetness of the smoothie.
- Divide between 2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings!
- Best when fresh, though leftovers can be kept in jars in the fridge for up to 1-2 days.
N.B: For more protein, you can add 1 Tbsp almond or peanut butter, which also enhances the natural sweetness of the smoothie.