Wallflower Aimee brings us a tasty breakfast recipe with this Banoffee Parfait using Nakd Banana Crunch bars at its sweet centre. It's littered with a series of intriguing ingredients including dates, vanilla and coconut.
- 2 Nakd Banana Crunch bars
- 4 medjool dates, stones removed
- 6 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 banana, sliced
- 250g dairy-free yoghurt
- Crumble the Nakd bars into very small pieces, either using your hands or a food processor.
- Blend the medjool dates with the hot water, coconut oil and vanilla until it creates a thick, smooth caramel.
- Start layering the parfait by adding a heaped tablespoon of the crumbled Nakd bars into the bottoms of each glass, add a tablespoon of the caramel, then a layer of banana slices and top with a generous dollop of yoghurt. Repeat to create the next layer.
- Top with a few banana slices and any leftover caramel sauce and crumbled Nakd bars.
- Serve straight away.