Learn how to create a flavoursome strawberry twist on your classic breakfast oats using delectable Nakd Strawberries & Cream Nibbles. Easy to prepare with impressive and tasty results.
- 30g / 1/3 cup gluten-free porridge oats
- 1 x bag of Nakd Strawberries & Cream Nibbles
- Approx 6 large fresh strawberries, chopped into small chunks
- 80ml / 1/3 cup almond milk (or other dairy-free milk)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp dairy-free yoghurt
- Add the oats, half the Nakd nibbles and half the chopped strawberries to a jar or bowl. Stir to combine.
- Mix in the dairy-free milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Leave in the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, you can either heat the mixture on the hob for a couple of minutes or eat straight from the fridge.
- Fill the rest of the jar or bowl up with yoghurt and the rest of the Nakd nibbles and fresh strawberries, before serving.
This delicious recipe has been provided to Natural Balance Foods courtesy of Wallflower Aimee!