Add a tropical twist to your porridge with the delicate creaminess of coconut milk and vanilla extract, topped up with delectable Nakd Coconut Bliss Nibbles!
- 85g / ½ cup quinoa
- 300ml / 2¼ cups coconut milk + extra, for serving
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 bag Nakd Coconut Bliss Nibbles
- Chopped tropical fruit (such as pineapple, mango, kiwi, pomegranate)
- (Optional) Dried coconut flakes
- Rinse the quinoa and drain. Add to a medium saucepan with the coconut milk, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes, until the quinoa has absorbed all the water.
- Divide the cooked quinoa between two bowls and stir in a little extra milk, to make it creamy.
- Serve with the Nakd Nibbles, fruit and dried coconut. Enjoy!