Here it is! Try out this super tasty berry and banana muffin recipe and bake yourself a well-deserved tasty treat! This recipe makes 12 muffins with 10 minutes prep-time and 15 minutes to bake.
- 1 teaspoon of gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2teaspoon of salt
- 275g of gluten/wheat free plain flour
- 2 tablespoons of mixed seeds, for example linseed, sunflower and/or pumpkin
- 2 roughly chopped bananas
- 300ml of soya milk
- 130g bag or roughly chopped Nākd Berry Delight Fruit & Nut Bits
- 2 tablespoons of fruit syrup
- 100g of melted dairy free soya spread.
- 150g of blueberries
- Preheat your over to 190ºC, Gas Mark 6
- Grab a twelve-hole muffin tray and line with paper cases
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt, xanthan gum, bicarbonate of soda , seeds and the Nākd Berry Delight Fruit & Nut Bits
- Take your sliced bananas and mash up the bananas with a fork in a separate bowl before adding the milk, melted spread and fruit syrup, mixing well.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ones and mix together before folding in the blueberries.
- Put even amounts of the mixture across the paper cases and bake for 15 minutes until the tops are lightly browned and spring back when gently pressed.
- Leave to stand, serve and tuck in!