These creamy, refreshing pops are bursting with delicious blueberry flavour. Find out how to make them using just a few ingredients in the scrumptious, easy-to-follow method below.
- 150 g / 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 360 ml / 1 1/2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 x Nakd Blueberry Muffin bars
- Mix the blueberries, coconut milk, agave and lemon juice together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds, leaving about 1cm from the top and add wooden sticks. Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Break the bars into small pieces and squash them onto the tops of the frozen popsicles, pushing down firmly and leaving no gaps. This will create the “cheesecake base” to the pops.
- Freeze again for 5 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer for 5-10 minutes before removing the pops from the molds. Serve and enjoy!