Try this yummy vegan dessert that's the perfect alternative to those creamy desserts made with dairy products. And what's better it tastes great!
- 50 grams of Pudding Rice
- 400ml of Coconut Milk
- 6-8 Cardamom Pods
- 1 slice of lime
Fear not, our expert nutritionist, Lucy-Ann has once again provided us with a gloriously simple yet delicious recipe for a vegan dessert. By combining just a few simple ingredients you can enjoy rich, creamy and irresistbly smooth rice sweetened with coconut milk with fruit slices or compote.
- Pre-heat your oven to 150 degrees celcius or gas mark 2
- Place all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix together
- Pour into a small over proof dish and ensure the mixture is evenly dispersed
- Pop in the over for 60 - 90 minutes and stir occasionally
- Take out of the oven and share with friends - enjoy!