Raw chocolate fudge + Nākd Christmas Pud bars = The ultimate holiday treat from vegan blogger Aimee Ryan aka Wallflower Girl. These healthy fudge squares make great gifts (if you can keep your hands off!) but just let the recipient know they must be kept refrigerated.
- 240g cashew butter
- 80ml coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp raw cacao powder
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp orange zest and juice
- 3 x Nākd Christmas Pud bars
- Mix the cashew butter and coconut oil together in a medium bowl or a food processor until smooth
- Add the cacao powder, mixed spice, maple syrup, vanilla and orange to the mixture. Mix into a smooth paste
- Crumble the Nākd Christmas Pud bars into small pieces. You can use a food processor to do this or just use your hands. Stir into the fudge paste until well distributed
- Line a 6 x 8 inch tin or plastic container with parchment paper or cling film. Pour the fudge into the container and smooth into a flat layer
- Transfer to the freezer and leave to set for at least 1 hour before cutting into small chunks. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.