Learn how to make this zesty dessert treat made up of a rich lemon posset with blackberry couli and an scumptious lemon cookie made from our Nakd Lemon Drizzle bar.
- 1 Nakd lemon drizzle bar
- Juice 1 1/2 lemons
- 1 tbsp arrowroot
- 150g silken tofu
- 320g Coconut cream
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1/2 tsp vanilla power
- Pinch of turmeric
For the Blackberry Couli:
- 1 cup blackberries
- Splash of water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Roll out the lemon drizzle bar, user a cutter or knife cut into stars then set aside
- Mix the juice 11/2 lemons with 1 tbsp arrowroot until it's dissolved.
- Add the tofu, coconut cream, maple syrup, arrowroot mix, lemon zest, turmeric and vanilla to your blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide between 4 small glasses and refrigerate for at least 2 hours
To make the blackberry couli;
- Add the blackberries, water and maple syrup to a small saucepan and cook until the blackberries have cooked down. Allow to cool a little then sieve to remove the pulp.
- Remove the possets from the fridge then top the possets with the blackberry couli
- Return to the fridge for an hour then top with delicious stars
Recipe provided by Rebel Recipes.