Check out this fantastic cookie recipe from Honestly Healthy! It's a delicious method which replicates and extends the chewy consistency of Nakd Salted Caramel Nibbles which lies at the sweet, delectable heart of this treat.
- 2 packets of Nākd Salted Caramel Nibbles
- 80g cashew butter
- 60g vegan butter or coconut oil
- 130g gluten free flour
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate soda
- pinch salt
- 70g honey (or any other sweet syrup)
- 20g coconut sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 175 deg. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the gluten free flour, bicarbonate of soda, coconut sugar, packets of Nākd Salted Caramel Nibbles and salt to a bowl.
- Melt the butter on a low heat (be sure not to let it burn!). Add the honey and cashew butter to the melted butter and mix together.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Scoop a tablespoon of dough onto the baking tray. Flatten the mixture slightly so it resembles a cookie shape. Repeat this 8 times until you've used up all the batter.
- Place the tray of cookies into the pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool for 20-30 minutes. Transfer to a wire cooling tray after 20 minutes, if you like. Store in an airtight Tupperwear container
Recipe provided by Honestly Healthy.