Treat yourself with this indulgent dessert comprised of beautiful natural ingredients such as dark chocolate and raspberries as well as our delectable Nakd Coconut Bliss Nibbles. Absolutely delicious!
- 300g silken tofu
- 300g dark chocolate
- 45ml maple syrup (you can add more if you prefer a sweeter taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or vanilla extract
- Fresh raspberries
- Nākd Coconut Bliss Nibbles
- Prep your ingredients before diving into the cooking process. Open the tofu and dispose of the accompanying liquid.
- Place tofu in a food processor with the vanilla paste or extract. Process at medium speed until you are left with a smooth consistency.
- Pour boiling water in a pan and scatter the dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Place the bowl on top of the pan full of boiling water to melt the chocolate. Keep an eye on it as it melts pretty quickly.
- Once completely melted, add the chocolate and maple syrup to the food processor and mix at medium speed until it’s combined. You will most probably have to stop and start a couple of times to scrape the sides.
- Fill small pots with the contents, scatter some raspberries and Nākd Coconut Bliss Nibbles on top. Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Juliet Oscar Yankee in association with About Time Magazine.