These cake pops are super easy to make, taste amazing and are really cute too, making them the perfect gift for a friend or taking to work (if you’re feeling generous)!
- This lovely recipe makes 20 perfect pops and only takes 15 minutes to make (with 30 minutes needed to chill in the fridge). Go on, have a pop!
- 4 Nakd cocoa orange bars
- 100g vegan dark chocolate
- Zest of 1 large orange
- Grab the four Nakd bars and divide each one into five sections before rolling the pieces into individual balls.
- Gently push a cake pop stick into the middle of each ball and leave them in the freezer a little while to harden.
- Whilst they cool down, put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pot of boiled water to melt.
- Scatter the orange zest on to a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven (at 150°C) for ten minutes, or until the zest appears dried. Next, grind down the orange zest into small sprinkles using a food processor or grinder.
- Take the melted chocolate (now cooled) and dip the cake pops in, one at a time. Slowly twirl the pop to make sure everything is covered and finish up by sprinkling the orange zest over the top.
- Return the covered pops to the freezer for 30 minutes to let them set and you’re good to go!