If you haven't heard of 'nice cream' yet then welcome to your new favourite dessert! Nice cream is an awesome alternative to regular ice cream being made of purely frozen blended bananas whizzed up. Amazingly fast with an irresistible taste! This method works beautifully with our Nakd goodies mixed in to give a wealth of flavours. One of our faves is this Peanut Delight one! Yum!
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 Nakd Peanut Delight bars
- (Optional) A handful of cacao nibs
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Peel the bananas, chop them into small pieces and freeze them overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Once frozen, add to a food processor with the peanut butter and blend until smooth and thick.
- Chop the Nakd bars into small chunks and stir them into the “ice cream” with the cacao nibs, if using.
- Serve straight away for a soft serve ice cream treat or add to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight, for an ice cream you can scoop and serve on top of a cone.
Per bowl: 175 kcal, 9g fat, 21g carbohydrates, 13g sugars, 2.5g fibre, 4.5g protein