A super healthy ice cream made with bananas that can be ready to eat in minutes! Adults and kids alike will LOVE it.
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 Nakd Peanut Delight bars
- (Optional) A handful of cacao nibs
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Peel the bananas, chop them into small pieces and freeze them overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Once frozen, add to a food processor with the peanut butter and blend until smooth and thick.
- Chop the Nakd bars into small chunks and stir them into the “ice cream” with the cacao nibs, if using.
- Serve straight away for a soft serve ice cream treat or add to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight, for an ice cream you can scoop and serve on top of a cone.
Per bowl: 175 kcal, 9g fat, 21g carbohydrates, 13g sugars, 2.5g fiber, 4.5g protein