Get enchanted by the velvety consistency of this incredible mousse cake using Nakd's incredibly tasty Posh Bits doused in a rich raspberry flavour. This recipe has an easy method with an impressive outcome.
Makes 3 mini mousse cakes
For the brownie base:
- 2 bags of Nākd Posh Bits
- 1 tbsp boiled water
For the chocolate mousse layer:
- 125g / 1 cup cashews, soaked for at least one hour or overnight
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp boiled water
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Raspberry Mousse layer:
- 100g / 3/4 cup cashews, soaked for at least one hour or overnight
- 85g / 1/2 cup raspberries
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Grease a mini cheesecake tin or mufﬁn tin with some coconut oil.
- Make the brownie base by mixing the Nākd Posh Bits with boiled water in a food processor until it crumbles into a dense mixture. Divide the mixture into three and press into the bottom of the tins. Leave in the fridge to set whilst you follow the next step.
- Make the chocolate mousse by blending all the ingredients together until smooth. Divide equally between the three cheesecake tins to create the ﬁrst mousse layers. Leave to set for at least 30 minutes in the fridge or freezer.
- Choose your next ﬂavour option and blend all the ingredients together and pour on top of the previous layers to create the top mousse layer. Leave in the fridge or freezer to set for at least one hour before serving.
- Carefully remove the mousse cakes from the tins and serve with fresh fruit or Nakd Posh Bits. Enjoy!
This delightful recipe was provided by Wallflower Aimee.