Discover how you can use the Nakd Cashew Cookie Bar to form a perfect base to this cheesecake recipe bursting with zesty and sweet flavours.
For the crust:
- 4 x Nakd Cashew Cookie Bar moulded into a round dish
For the filling:
- 1 1/2 cups cashews (soaked overnight)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup agave/ honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Press the Nakd bars into a round dish in order to create the base of the cake and place in fridge
- Blend the ingredients until the consistency runs smooth
- Take the crust out of the fridge and layer the mixture over the crust. Place the finished product into the freezer and remove 30 mins before serving up.
Extra hint: add some Nakd Tangy Lime Raisins on top if you want an even more intense lime flavour.
Recipe provided by Hip and Healthy.