Take a look at this tropical spin on a classic cheesecake featuring Nakd Cocoa Coconut Bars, zesty lime and a yummy layer of mango.
- 4 x Nakd Cocoa Coconut Bars
- 75g Cashews (Soaked Overnight)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 4 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 200g chopped mango
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- Break up the 4 Nakd bars into chunks and blend
- Lay down a baking sheet in a baking tray, scatter the blended bars on to the tray and press down with a spoon until it’s a firm base. Chill in fridge whilst you carry out step 3.
- For the filling blend cashews, 2 tbsp maple syrup, lime, coconut oil and vanilla extract together before pouring onto the Nakd bar base and spreading. Chill this mixture in the freezer whilst you carry out step 4.
- For the topping, add the mango, 2tbsp maple syrup and arrowroot to the blender. Pour this on top of the structure you already have and chill in the freezer for 2 hours. Add some lime shavings on top to finish off.