Kick back and watch this Summer's tennis with these mini mouthfuls of deliciousness! Using Nakd Cocoa Delight bars with a zingy pistachio coating, these tennis ball truffles from blogger WallFlower Girl are truly ace!
- 4 Nakd Cocoa Delight bars
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 100g raw pistachios, unshelled
- A pinch of ground turmeric
- (optional) coconut cream
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cut the Nakd bars into halves and roll each half into a ball. Rinse your hands with cold water before you begin to make it easier. Leave the balls in the fridge whilst you prepare the coating.
- In a food processor or coffee grinder, grind the pistachios and turmeric together until you get a fine green-yellow powder. You may need to add more turmeric to achieve the classic Tennis ball colour but don't worry – you won't be able to taste the turmeric!
- Add the agave to a small bowl and dip the Nakd bar balls into the agave to cover before dipping into the pistachio powder, rolling it around to fully coat.
- Place on a plate in the fridge to fully set.
- If you wish, use some coconut cream to create the tennis ball lines with a piping bag. These truffles keep for 3 days in the fridge.