It’s time to bake up some delicious snacks packed with sweet, spicy autumnal flavours. This Pumpkin Pie Bites recipe is so tasty it’ll even turn Dracula vegan if he comes knocking! Ready in just under half an hour from start to finish, our very own Pecan Pie bars round these off just perfectly.
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 112g / ½ cup 100% pumpkin purée (you can buy tinned or make your own)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground mixed spice
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 4 Nakd Pecan Pie bars
- Take a mini muffin tin and cover the inside with cling film – this is so that when it comes to taking them out, they won’t stick!
- Grab your Nākd bars (Resist eating them straight away!) and divide each bar into three equal pieces and press into the muffin tin holes, using your fingers and thumb to create the shape of the crust. Repeat with the rest of the bars until you have 12 shells before putting them in the fridge to firm up whilst you get the rest ready.
- In a blender mix the almond milk, maple syrup, pumpkin purée, melted coconut oil, vanilla, spices and salt.
- Give it a quick taste-test and add more spice or sweetness, if needed.
- Either spoon the mixture straight into the tart shells or leave it in the fridge or freezer for at least 30 minutes until its firm enough to pipe into the shells with a star-shaped nozzle for a more sophisticated look.
- Leave the pies to set completely in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Eat and enjoy! They will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days, covered.