You won't believe these mini Millionaire's Shortbread bites are made with only raw, natural ingredients! Nākd's Salted Caramel Nibbles add an indulgent flavour to this treat, without sacrificing nutritional goodness.
For the shortbread base:
- 50g oats
- 50g ground almonds
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- A drop of almond milk
For the salted caramel layer:
- 4 packs of Nākd Salted Caramel Nibbles
- 1 ½ tbsp coconut oil
- 1 ½ tbsp almond milk
For the chocolate topping:
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Line a 6 x 8 inch tin with greaseproof paper
- Make the base by adding the oats to a food processor and process until it resembles flour. Add the ground almonds and maple syrup. Process again, adding a drop of almond milk at a time until it starts to come together slightly but not too much that it becomes wet.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the tin, pressing down with the back of a spoon or your fingers to create a firm, even layer. Pop in the freezer whilst you create the caramel layer.
- Add the Nākd Salted Caramel Nibbles to a clean food processor and process until the nibbles turn crumbly. Then add the coconut oil and almond milk to create a thick, smooth caramel.
- Add the caramel on top of the shortbread layer and use a spoon to spread evenly. Return to the freezer whilst you make the chocolate topping.
- Add hot water to a small saucepan and place a heat-proof bowl on top. Add the coconut oil & whisk until melted. Stir in the cocoa powder, maple syrup and vanilla until well combined & smooth.
- Pour the chocolate on top of the caramel layer, tilting the container so it's distributed evenly. Return to the freezer for the final time to let the whole thing set for 30 minutes.
- Use a sharp knife to cut in 12 small squares. Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.