Check out this yummy Raspberry Cheesecake recipe which is presented in a lovely bitesize style and uses Nakd Cashew Cookie Bars at its core.
- 8 Nakd Cashew Cookie bars
- 400g cashews, soaked overnight ideally, or at least 4 hours minimum
- 50ml of melted coconut oil
- 50g freeze dried raspberries
- 2 teaspoons of maple syrup
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2-1 teaspoon of vanilla bean powder
- Start with the base – simply roll and smoosh the Nakd Cashew Cookie bars together with a rolling pin.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spread the base to cover the tray and flatten with a spatula. Place the tray in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Once the base has set, for the raspberry layer drain the cashews and whizz them in a food processor. As they begin to develop a smooth consistency, you can add the other ingredients and blend until everything is well mixed together.
- Remove the base from the freezer and smooth the raspberry layer on top with a spatula. Then return to the freezer for about 1-2 hours until set. Cut the mix into small squares and sprinkle with lemon zest, desiccated coconut or a topping of your choice to decorate. Leave it to defrost for 10 minutes and don't wait anymore! Tuck in!
Recipe provided by Mind Body Bowl, a site with a range of informative tips on yoga, food and wellbeing.