Who doesn’t love mousse?! A delicate, tasty dessert that’s perfect served chilled from the fridge after a lovely meal. This recipe is 100% vegan friendly and results in velvety smooth mousse that is both indulgent and light, taking just 10 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 Nākd Cocoa Delight Bars
- 8 tbsp cocoa powder
- 8 tbsp maple syrup
- 120ml dairy-free milk
- And some edible flowers if you can get them!
- Grab your avocadoes and scoop out the flesh before blending along with the syrup, milk and cocoa powder.
- Take the blended mixture and divide equally before spooning into your serving glasses. Leave them in the fridge for around 30 minutes before serving.
- Blitz your Nākd Cocoa Delight bars in a food processor and spoon the crumble on top of the mousse pots.
- Serve and munch!