Check out this delicious vegan cheesecake recipe that's ridiculously tasty, easy to prepare and made with lovely natural ingredients. Recipe courtesy of our lovely friend, Wallflower Girl.
- 4 Nākd Strawberry Crunch Bars
- 65g cashew nuts, soaked overnight in water and drained
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 60ml agave nectar or maple syrup
- 60ml coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 pitted dates
- 6 large strawberries
- Chop the Nākd bars in a food processor or high powered blender into small bits and divide them into 6 sections. Press firmly into the bottom of the muffin tins or silicon trays to make 6 cheesecake bases.
- Blend together the cashew nuts, agave nectar/maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla until it makes a smooth silky mixture. Pour the mixture onto each of the cheesecake bases until it fills the top.
- Make the strawberry swirl by blending together the dates and strawberries then dropping a few dots of the mixture onto the top of the cheesecakes. Use a skewer to gently swirl the strawberry mixture around.
- Place the cheesecakes in the freezer overnight or for at least 4 hours to set.
- Sit at room temperature before serving and enjoy!