Nothing says summer more than a delicious salad! Here at Natural Balance Foods, we are big fans of the green stuff and love trying out new recipes. Well, our friends at Hillmotts have done it again and sent us an awesome summer salad recipe.
- 75g Couscous
- 100ml hot low salt vegetable stock (from a cube is fine)
- 1/2 spring onion
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/4 cucumber per person
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 1 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- Tip couscous into a large bowl, pour over stock.
- Cover, then leave for 10 mins, until fluffy and all the stock has been absorbed
- Meanwhile, slice the onions and pepper and dice the cucumber
- Add these to the couscous, fork through pesto, then sprinkle over the pine nuts to serve
- Thats it! Serve and enjoy!