This gorgeously healthy soup recipe from our nutritionist Lucy-Ann makes a great snack idea and could also be an energising breakfast juice or a starter chilled soup (for the family OR even a gourmet occasion!).
- 2 Mangoes - cut into chunks
- 2 Cucumbers - peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Water
- 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp of chopped Mint Leaves
- 1 sprig of Mint to garnish
- Gather all the ingredients and place into a blender
- Blend together until smooth
- Serve cold as a soup or 'shot' - and enjoy!