It's always a big ask to finish off the leftover Brussels Sprouts, but here's an exiting way to jazz them up and get rid of them all in one go! To make it even better, they'll taste super yummy - so much so you'll need to cook up another batch!
- Roughly 5 Brussells Sprouts per person
- A small drizzle of Coconut Oil
- Salt and Pepper to season
Hot and Tasty Sauce
- 50ml of Rapeseed Oil
- 1 de-seeded Chilli - finely chopped
- A handful of fresh Mint Leaves
- 50ml Rapeseed Oil
- 15ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 10ml Tamari (wheat-free soy sauce)
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees celcius or Gas Mark 7
- Place all the Brussels Sprouts in a bowl and drizzle the Coconut Oil, mixing together to make sure they are all covered.
- Pour all of the Brussels Sprouts into a baking tray and season with salt and pepper. Add a splash of water and cover with tin foil. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes
- While the Brussels Sprouts are cooking, it's time to create both of the dipping sauces. Simply add each of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk until combined - simply and easy dipping sauces!
- Remove the foil from the Brussels Sprouts after 10 minutes and roast for a further 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove the Brussels Sprouts from the oven and drizzle one of the dipping sauces over the top.
- Once cooled, thread 5 brussels onto skewers and arrange on a platter with the dipping sauces and serve!