Gluten free snacks for vegetarians don’t need to be boring! At Natural Balance Foods we’re all about food that tastes great and is fantastically good for you at the same time. This delicious rainbow salad is just one way to do that . . .
- 200g Sweet Potatoes, cut and diced into small cubes
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 1 pack of organic Beetroot
- 100g Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 bag of Watercress and Spinach
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 Black Pepper
- Place the cubes of sweet potato in a pan of boiling water and allow them to cook until tender
- Empty the watercress and spinach into a large salad bowl.
- Remove the beetroot from the pack and cut into cubes and place in a small bowl with tomatoes dressing with the vinegar and seasoning
- Cut the avocado into cubes and leave to one side
- Remove the potato cubes from the boiling water and drain immediately under cold water.
- Add the potatoes, beetroot and tomatoes to the salad leaves. Toss together and pile equal amounts over the avocado and serve.